One of the main tasks of your HR department is the flexible deployment of adequately qualified employees at the right time at the right place. Often however, the availability of your employees does not fit the current needs and you need support for the introduction of measures for a more flexible use of your employees work-power.
Working time / Shifts
More and more companies introduce flexible working hours to respond to fluctuating customer demand and to increasing employee requests for more time sovereignty.
However, these need-based working time systems require active management in order to harmonize diverse needs and interests efficiently. Rarely the amount of accumulated working hours is closely connected with the workload, the staff planning (including vacations / public holidays) or even connected to productivity figures.
Such flexible working time measures have to be planned and controlled with the participation of mageners and teams. I will support you throughout this pocess, which guarantees an optimal implementation of such changes in the working time routine inti the corporate culture and success on a large scale.
Compensation & Benefits
Also in the design compensation and benefits, there are ways to improve the flexibility, including:
- Utilization of opening clauses in collective agreements, including: the flexible organization of the Christmas bonus, with respect to the amount to be paid and the timing of the payment.
- Introduction and flexibility of bonus and incentive plans.
How can I help you to introduce more flexible working hours and compensation?
I have extensive experience in the design and implementation of systems for flexibility and proceed as follows:
- Analysis and evaluation of your existing rules.
- Development of a plan for optimization.
- Implementation of the optimization along with you.